Here is my bucket list, some are tangible, some are changing my ways of thinking, but all of these things create a happy life well lived. I created my first draft of this when I was 18, then re-did it when I was 20, revamped it again at age 23, and grew it a bit more at 26 <3. Made with love and big dreams.
- Marry my best friend.
- Be a really freaking rad mom.
- Write a book.
- Be brave enough to save a life.
- Save a rescue pup and train it properly.
- Be debt free, including college loans, by 29.
- Learn more than one language fluently.
- Get yoga teacher certified.
- Get my photography in an art gallery.
- Get my photography published in a magazine.
- Be a professional photographer.
- Get my writing published in a magazine.
- Sing in front of a crowd by myself.
- Buy property and design and build my perfect tiny home
- But be a dirtbag for a while before that and live out of my car and see places.
- Start my own charity.
- Gain the skills to change my own oil in my car.
- Live in the city.
- Do a 360 on a snowboard.
- Do a backflip on snowboard.
- Compete in a snowboard competition.
- Build and own a cabin in the woods.
- Summit for Someone.
- Grow my own garden.
- Submit a film to a local film festival.
- Read a book a week for a year.
- Ride my Snowboard on Every Continent: Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica, Europe, and Australia/New Zealand.
- Ride my Bike on Every Continent: Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica, Europe, and Australia/New Zealand
- Summit a mountain.
- Jump off a waterfall.
- Travel by boat in the amazon rain forest.
- Bike Loops:
- Fly/Travel in a hot air balloon.
- Go Bungee Jumping.
- Ride an Elephant.
- Go parasailing.
- Get advanced scuba certified.
- See a tornado in person.
- Ski bum for a winter.
- Get skydive certified.
- Go Ice Climbing.
- Be part of a flash mob.
- Go on a Sonoma Wine Tour.
- Ride the Icy Straight Point Zip Rider (Alaksa) and the Pronutro (South Africa) zip lines (the world 2 longest zip lines.
- Do a pond skim.
- Go to Burning Man.
- Swim with Wild Dolphins.
- Do a winter yurt to yurt trip.
- Roadtrip loop around the U.S.
- Australia and see Steve Irwin’s Zoo.
- See the Grand Canyon.
- Walk the Great Wall of China (maybe not the whole thing).
- Backpack to Havasu Pi and Heli out.
- Kiss someone I love in front of the Eiffel Tower.
- Travel to Alaska and Experience the Northern Lights.
- Volunteer at an animal refuge center.
- Learn my heritage and walk the path my ancestors walked.
- Go to Costa Rica to work with Save the Sea Turtles.
- Backpack SE Asia.
- Through hike the PCT and AT.
- Take a cooking course in France.
- Fill my passport.
- Go to Ireland
- Go to New Zealand
- Go to Oktoberfest one in Germany.
- Hike the West Coast Trail in Canada.
- Hike the Rees Dart in NZ.
- Go to Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
- Go to Ireland for Saint Patricks day.
- Volunteer on an elephant reserve in Bali.
- Scuba Dive in Belize and see the great blue hole.
- Secret Solstice Festival, Reykjavik, Iceland
- Fly – Get my pilots license.
- Play Guitar
- Kite board
- My heritage
- Hang glide.
- Create an adventure documentary about kick ass people all around the world.
- Create a group/project to feed the Homeless.
- Run a Turkey Trot, and Christmas 5k
- Compete in a Tri-athalon
- Run a color run
- Run a mud run.
- Complete the Seattle to Portland in 2 days.
- Complete the STP in 1 day.
COMPLETED LIFE LIST
- Pay for college myself and Graduate. (Washington State University May 2013)
- Own my own business. (Wilderwoman Media since 2012)
- Scuba certified. (WSU Course, Hood Canal, May 2010)
- Learn to Budget.
- Get a tattoo. (Dec 2007)
- Be in a band. (Church Band, 2006-2008)
- Live in the mountains. (Bozeman, MT 2008-2009)
- Do a 360 on a wakeboard. (Columbia River, WA 2009)
- Be on the cover of a magazine. (Washington Swim and Dive, 2009)
- Create an adventure blog and actively use it.
- Design my own website. —> Check out wilderwomanmedia.com and you already found my other website 🙂
- SkyDiving. (Skydive Snohomish, 2008&2009)
- See Wild dolphins. (Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica 2014)
- Go backpacking in the mountains. (Blue Mountains, 2012)
- Go Mountain Biking. (Fayetteville, AR 2013)
- Work at a mountain resort. (Silver Mountain 2012&2013).
- Shoot a gun. (Serena and Ben’s Cabin 2007)
- Summit a mountain by any means. (Bike – Mt Constitution 2005&2008).
- Conquer my fear of caves and go splunking. (Colombia – Unknown Caves, 2014)
- Snowboard in the backcountry. (Bridger Bowl, Bozemane, MT, 2008).
- Go on a wine tour. (Tri-Cities Region, WA, 2011)
- Learn to rock climb. (Lake Tahoe, CA, 2011)
- Learn to multi-pitch climb. (Leavenworth, Midway Route, Jello Tower, 5.6 2012)
- Learn to lead and set a route. (Leavenworth, Pearly Gates, No Room For Squares 5.8 2012)
- Sleep on the beach. (Pot Holes State Park, WA, 2008)
- Rent a party barge. (Lake Havasu,AZ Spring Break 2011)
- Go to a music Festival. (Paradiso, 2012)
- Learn to kayak and go on a backcountry trip. (Priest Lake, ID 2012)
- Go on a Bike Tour (San Juan Island, 2005&2008)
- Did meaningful volunteer work in US and another country (Mexico 2007&2008).
- Live in another country for at least 3 months. (Costa Rica, Panama and S. America Feb – May 2014)
- Hike in Corcavado National Park, the most biodiverse place on the planet. (March 2014)
- Backpack around France and see the Eiffel Tower. (June-July 2007)
- Go to Oktoberfest in Leavenworth. (Leavenworth Octobers 2011-2014)
- Enjoy myself in Vegas as an adult. (Spring Break 2011 and April 2015)
- Go to Banff National Park, and Yoho National Park
- Take my own epic photo of Lake Moraine
- Surf. (Matapalo, Costa Rica, 2014)
- Meditate. (Holland Lake Lodge, Montana, 2015)
- Another language. (French and Spanish 2005-2014)
- Practice Yoga. (Really committed on the Osa Peninsula at Blue Osa, Costa Rica, Feb-April 2014)
- Cook. (Pullman, found out I was Glutard 🙂 bought my first cookbook, 2012)
- A snowboard video. (McCall, ID Winter of 2012-2013)
- Lose 15lbs and keep it off (as of 12/10/15 lost 38)
- Run a 1/2 Marathon. (Nike Women’s Half in San Francisco, CA Finish Time 2:40)