Do you long for a lady tribe of women who empower each other? Do you really need a weekend away but don’t have the energy to plan and pack a camping trip? Do you desire to celebrate yourself and your body through hiking, yoga, kayaking, paddleboarding, and professional photos of you feeling gorgeous in nature?
Do you long for a lady tribe of women who empower each other? Do you really need a weekend away but don’t have the energy to plan and pack a camping trip? Do you desire to celebrate yourself and your body through hiking, yoga, kayaking, paddleboarding, intention setting, and wine tasting.
On our Wilderwomen Retreats, we believe a healthy mix of new friends, outdoor activities, soul work, and TLC are the ideal conditions to show up and live. We understand the modern constraints around creating time for yourself. That’s why we create three-day weekend retreats that are accessible to all women who need to hit the reset button.
On our adventures, we strive to maintain a healthy balance of “campfire with a glass of wine” and “sunrise yoga to take on the day”. If you’re our kind of woman (and we totally know you are), say YES! to adventure ahead and sign up for our Wilderwomen Retreat in on Lake Chelan June 21-23.
Before you know it, you’ll be paddleboarding in the sunshine with the Wilderwomen. We can’t wait for you to join us!
- Three days and two nights accommodations in a beautiful group tee-pee right on Lake Chelan.
- Farm-to-table chef prepared meals with fresh ingredients.
- A fireside welcome wine reception to kick off our retreat experience.
- Daily yoga designed to release tension and connect you to mother nature and yourself.
- Meditation sessions that cultivate a sense of stillness, peace and mindfulness into our hearts, minds and physical bodies.
- Guided hiking excursion with sweeping views of Lake Chelan.
- Limousine wine tasting tour Saturday night.
- Option to add-on nature photoshoots.
- 6:00-7:00PM Wilderwomen start arriving for check-in and wine welcome
- 7:30PM Gourmet chef-prepared at lakefront retreat location
- 9:00PM Candlelit yin yoga and meditation
- 6:30AM Sunrise hike, mountaintop yoga, coffee, and journal time
- 9:00AM Gourmet chef prepared breakfast
- 10:00AM Morning program session
- 12:00PM Lakeside lunch and swim
- 2:30PM Afternoon program session
- 4:30PM Wine tasting at 3-4 wineries with limo service
- 7:00PM Gourmet chef prepared dinner
- 9:00PM Restorative yoga
- 9:45PM Wine, campfire, & s’mores
- 7:30AM Coffee & quiet time
- 8:00AM Morning guided meditation and morning flow by the lake
- 9:00AM Gourmet chef prepared breakfast
- 10:00AM Pack-up
- 11:00AM Head to Rock Mountain Trailhead for a day hike and lunch on the trail
- 6:00PM Head west
Hosting retreats in our beloved Pacific Northwest is truly a dream come true. Wilderwomen Retreats are happy to introduce our Lake Chelan Paddleboarding and Wine Tasting Retreat!
Lake Chelan is a treat-yourself getaway spot that many only visit on family vacations or bachelorette parties. Why not spend a whole weekend getting connected to the topographical beauty that produces one of the largest lakes in the state? Our accommodations sit directly on Lake Chelan with a large common area and kitchen, massive lakeside deck (perfect for our yoga sessions!), and twin and full sized beds. Chef-to-table prepared meals will be provided for Friday dinner, Saturday lunch and dinner, and Sunday breakfast. We will have chef-prepared to-go meals for Saturday breakfast and Sunday lunch.
For those that get up with the sun, we will be taking a sunrise hike on Saturday morning with yoga to greet the day before we hop into healing work and nature therapy later in the day. We will spend the afternoon slathered in sunscreen and glacier melt while immersed in lake activities. After a mid-afternoon nap and meal, we will take a tour of some of Washington’s best wine tasting rooms around the lake and let the night take us away.
Sunday morning, we will cap off the trip with a final yoga and meditation practice on the lakeside, followed by coffee and breakfast, and a playlist full of throwback favorites to carry us back home together. On the way west, we will stop at Rock Mountain Trailhead to take a vigorous hike through the wildflowers with views of surrounding summits all the way up to Rock Lake (optional). The hike is 4.5 miles each direction with an elevation gain of 4,000 feet, so lace up your boots and bring your electrolytes!
This will be the ultimate girls weekend, focusing on our tribe of incredible women, and making space for ourselves in our busy lives. Lake Chelan is the perfect place to get away for a weekend, meet a new lady tribe, and reconnect with yourself and nature.
Deposit is $200 and is non-refundable to hold your place. We are so excited to meet you!
|Pay in Full $799.00 USD
Deposit (holds your place) $899.00 USD
FORMS AND POLICIES