Date: Sunday, July 14, 2019
Time: 10:00AM Meet at Preston Athletic Fields and Park
Duration: 4 – 6 Hours
Location: Preston-Snoqualmie Trail – Trailhead Meetup Point
Price: FREE! Unless you would like to purchase a Wilderwomen T-shirt for the group ride – Link and prices coming early 2019!
Fitness Level: 1 – 2
Skill Level: 1
Age Limits: None
Available Spots: Unlimited
Event Snapshot: We will be meeting at the Preston Snoqualmie Trailhead and then heading out on the trail as a group. Wilderwomen will have someone at the back at all times to make sure no one falls behind. This mellow and easy ride will take 1 – 2 hours each way depending on how fast you like to ride. This 11.5 mile ride each way will take us through beautiful Pacific Northwest Forest, over rivers, and eventually will land us with a view of Snoqualmie Falls. The best bike for the ride is a hybrid, though road and mountain bikes will work as well. After our bike ride we will hit up a brewery in North Bend for a few after bike ride brews. The brewery should be kid friendly if you choose to bring the youngsters along.
- Your own bike – we are currently finding the best places to find bikes and will update this page as well as the facebookpage
- Athletic Shoes
- Bike Shorts with pads
- Athletic Clothing
- Enough water for 4 hours – we suggest getting a small Camelbak with a few litres
- Camera/Cell Phone
DIRECTIONS TO MEETUP LOCATION
- Headed East Bound on I-90 take the Preston-Fall City exit 22
- Left at the end of the ramp onto Southeast 82nd Street
- Cross i-90
- Right onto Southeast High Point Way
- Just past the Preston Athletic Fields and Park turn left onto Southeast 87th Place and park
You should see a few women and Kate and I will be wearing Wilderwomen T-Shirts.
FORMS AND POLICIES